Americas Servicing Company - ASC-Class Action Lawsuit
Since November of last year, we have been tryinging to do loan modifications.We submit paperwork, but never get a straight answer.
Who knows how to head a class action lawsuit? I'm in!! Anyone out there started one yet? I've called them so many times, so many different answers.
I don't want to lose my house, but at the rate they are doing things---it may happen. Each person I talk to has a different answer. Sometimes my paperwork is complete, other times, it's not. I hvae no idea what's going on and cannot get a straight answer from anyone.
I didn't realize so many people were going through the same thing!!!
Let's file!!review #124769
You may also like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "I was promised 5000.00$ for a loan,& simce I had bad credt they told me to send them money to improve my credit score.in all I..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c. We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone..."
- "My Tickets were delivered a week LATE, so I went to the Hotel, a block from my studio and talked to the Hotel Personnel at the front desk. They said..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."