Americas Servicing Company - ASC-Class Action Lawsuit
Since November of last year, we have been tryinging to do loan modifications.We submit paperwork, but never get a straight answer.
Who knows how to head a class action lawsuit? I'm in!! Anyone out there started one yet? I've called them so many times, so many different answers.
I don't want to lose my house, but at the rate they are doing things---it may happen. Each person I talk to has a different answer. Sometimes my paperwork is complete, other times, it's not. I hvae no idea what's going on and cannot get a straight answer from anyone.
I didn't realize so many people were going through the same thing!!!
Let's file!!128eb19b review #124769
You may also like
- "BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as..."
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."
- "Purchased Klipsch Mode-M40 headphones just over 2 years ago, with 2 year warranty. They cost $350. They are noise canceling and I use them only for plane flights, so..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."