Americas Servicing Company - ASC-Class Action Lawsuit
Since November of last year, we have been tryinging to do loan modifications.We submit paperwork, but never get a straight answer.
Who knows how to head a class action lawsuit? I'm in!! Anyone out there started one yet? I've called them so many times, so many different answers.
I don't want to lose my house, but at the rate they are doing things---it may happen. Each person I talk to has a different answer. Sometimes my paperwork is complete, other times, it's not. I hvae no idea what's going on and cannot get a straight answer from anyone.
I didn't realize so many people were going through the same thing!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "Please don't EVER fly Allegiant. Today is 6/28/15. My flight was to leave at 1:30p. At 12:50am I got a courtesy notification that my flight is delayed and would now leave..."
- "So, i was talking to this guy named Jeremy Deglmann for a couple of months and he wanted me to sign a contract and send in $695.00 for a kit..."
- "An elderly man living all alone on Kauai went to a Hawaii elder law estate planning attorney Nancy J. Budd to draft a new trust. The man dies just 7..."
- "One of our two 2014 Silverado pickups with 6.0 gas engine spun a ros bearing at 27000 miles and ruined engine. without removing a single bolt to see what..."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."
- "The boots were seldom and carefully worn. The sole on the right boot suddenly separated while walking normally on a concrete sidewalk. Customer service offered to evaluate the problem but..."