I am having the same issue with this company as every body else .My mortgage was sold to them a year ago ,and the way things going i think they not inerested at all in workin with the consumers,i am pissesd at the way American servicing company is handling my mortgage modification process ,for three month now i am waiting for them to start handeling my paperwork,and still have not gotten any where with them. Please if anyone has any help advise ,or if anyone has a class action lawsuit against ASC "Wells Fargo" please contact me at : email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone. The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either. I have had my loan with Wells..."
- "See and sign the following here - https://www.change.org/p/larry-hogan-stop-fraudulent-foreclosures-in-maryland-now If you're in foreclosure in Maryland your ability to keep your home is on the line - even if you've bounced back..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "My wife made a typo when paying our bill to ADT instead of sending them $39.73 she sent them $3973.00. Yes way more than it should have been. To make..."
- "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..."
- "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...."
- "My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary. The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug. I looked up what my husband..."
- " I wish that Ernie Graham, owner of Woodchurch House in Ashford Kent, and seven other care homes across Kent, East Sussex and Surrey would explain how 34 residents died in..."