Americas Servicing Company - class action lawsuit against ASC
I am having the same issue with this company as every body else .My mortgage was sold to them a year ago ,and the way things going i think they not inerested at all in workin with the consumers,i am pissesd at the way American servicing company is handling my mortgage modification process ,for three month now i am waiting for them to start handeling my paperwork,and still have not gotten any where with them. Please if anyone has any help advise ,or if anyone has a class action lawsuit against ASC "Wells Fargo" please contact me at : email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "After I took my dog to banfield midtown Miami to get neutered his sack got swollen to the size of a baseball I went back to the vet they gave..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "I booked a car through Hotwire and paid for 3 full days, once they don't have the option to pay by hour. They sent me an email confirming that I..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."