Americas Servicing Company - class action lawsuit against ASC

Aug 25, 2009
review #155827

I am having the same issue with this company as every body else .My mortgage was sold to them a year ago ,and the way things going i think they not inerested at all in workin with the consumers,i am pissesd at the way American servicing company is handling my mortgage modification process ,for three month now i am waiting for them to start handeling my paperwork,and still have not gotten any where with them. Please if anyone has any help advise ,or if anyone has a class action lawsuit against ASC "Wells Fargo" please contact me at : nushaphd@aol.com

9569047
Had an experience with Americas Servicing Company?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Travis King

Sep 18, 2012

I'm going through the same thing everybody else is.ASC is giving me the run around about not having all the documents they need to proceed. I've called many times and left a voice mail requesting them to either e-mail me the documents or send them in the mail.In the past month I have left 5 messages to my loan specialist and still no calls no email and nothing in the mail. ASC is a JOKE. Thier quick to blow up your cell phone when your late on a payment, when I say blow up your cell phone I mean 4-7 calls a day. I understand they loaned me money for my house and Im obligated to pay the loan back, but theres a differance in collecting a debt and being harassed.

wolverjl

Aug 21, 2012

If anyone on here has any information on a lawsuit against ASC for all this false help (as I have gotten wrapped up in as well and now had to file bankruptcy) please contact me so I too can join in on making them hopefully go bankrupt and lose jobs. my email is jamie952@comcast.net

Susan

Jul 14, 2012

I have the same problem with ASC/Wells Fargo. After 2 YEARS trying to modified my loan due to divorced. I was current on my payments up to 7/10/10. They told me in order to qualify for loan modification I have to be behind, I was desperate and didn't want to lose my house. So I felt behind. After 2 months receive a letter from ASC offering me options. I summit application for HAMP and after 7 months of work on faxing, mailing, phone calls, copies, etc. they told me I was denied, because his investor (Wells Fargo) was not autorized for that plan. (LIE). They I applied for another modification, when thru the same situation, after a year I was send a forberance trial plan of $2241.00, I made all 3 payments, at the end they told me in order to accept my modification I have to Pay $28,000 as a contribution. CONTRIBUTION?, I asked to send that on writting and they said NO, they can't do that, but as soon as I send it, I will start with my new plan.
Now, I filled BK #7, hoping I will save my house.
I want to file a lawsuit aginst ASC/WElls fargo.
reinacrews@gmail.com

Audrey From Pomona California

Apr 23, 2012

We have attempted to get a loan mod from ASC, and thought we had succeeded on 10/03/09, however we we recieved our papers it was a foreberance aggreement. We completed that and of course the run a round began. Reason for not receiving mod never clear nor concise. Our investor is Citgroug and servicer ASC/Wells Fargo, so we are now getting the our business partner doesn't agree. There should be a law for all these unlawful practices stating missing information, or you need to speak with your point of contact who never returns your call, however you receive a letter from him thanking you for taking the time to speak with them, isn't that padding a file?

Thanks Joan

DChan

Mar 17, 2012

ASC has been charging me for the loan modification, I would like to know if anyone else have similar experience. With my families’ help I have not default on my mortgage payment so far.

I applied to ASC for loan modification since March 2009. I was given the same run around, documents gotten lost and I have to re-submit several times (and I sent everything via FedEx.) Eventually, by the October 2009, I was told my loan modification was denied. However I was encouraged to re-submit the modification application for review which I did. And I was encouraged to submit application for HAMP. I was told they would be reviewed simultaneously. Four months later, I was told I did not qualify for HAMP. When I called for status of my modification status, I was told they closed my case once I applied for HAMP. I was encouraged to re-submit application for modification again.

In August 2010, I was told on the phone by a representative that my modification was approved. I just needed to wait for an approval letter from ASC so I could acquire for Subordination document from my 2nd mortgage company. The approval letter never arrived. When I called after 2 weeks to request status of said letter, I was told my modification was denied. I was told that my ASC loan modification representative's "manager" has over-ruled my ASC representative's approval. What I don't understand is why I was not informed of such important decision. However, I was encouraged
... Show more

Cynthia

Oct 07, 2011

I am upset at ASC because when I origionally got my loan the construction company told everyone that they could not use another company in order to get the home we wanted we had to use their lending company ASC. There rates and fees were higher and so far their miscalculations are as well. The bank that had approved me for my loan whom I wanted to use was at a lower interest rate by almost 2 percent and there were no fees to do my loan at the time had I used the bank I wanted to use..
Also ASC tried to pull the same insurance scam trying to make me use their homeowners insurance when I had found a cheaper homeowners ins elsewhere.

Milton Meeks

Jul 19, 2011

I have been trying for a loan modtiforcation for about two years and is still going thow it lies lies lies and after 5 years it was to be a fix rate and that still did not happen my paper work keept getting lost and new rep on the case my email meeksmilton@bellsouth.net

Milton Meeks

Jul 19, 2011

Peter

Jun 07, 2011

Bert, please contact me. An assignment and Note that Pite Duncan, LLC presented to the BK also had my original loan number whited out. KPPI2U@gmail.com. Let's compare notes!

Reginald

May 20, 2011

I to have had the same problem with ASC/Wells Fargo!! They have been giving me the run-around for well over a year!! If anyone can help drop me a line at rbfine38646@yahoo.com. Thanks

david widhalm

Jan 31, 2011

please let me know if i qualify to sue these bastards. they threw me and my pregnant wife on the street , after months of lost paper work ect . this is the worst company in america

Elect Lady

Jan 31, 2011

i absolutely hate this company. We filed chapter 13 to advoid forecloser and have been tryin for 2 years to modify. Every one i know thta has companies like ocwen have such wonderful stories about how their company helped them, Why don't the government stepp in and call ASC/wellsfargo on the rug. they just tell you one lie after another. it's sad. so glad i found this site. I thought it was just me.

joan

Jan 13, 2011

oops..my typo..www.hfesq.com is where to signup for asc/wells fargo class action lawsuit. It was filed nov 29 2010 and is about making a default a prerequisite to getting a loan mod. I was told that files are worked in order of foreclose date so that is saying the same thing. They are really hard to work with and not for the weak of mind. I was told by hamp negotiator to contact exec branch. then luckily I found these nbrs. wfhm president at 800 853 8516 and asc pres office is 866 416 5896...lets class act to get those horrible penalties back to us..stop crime like this...we have rights!

joan

Jan 13, 2011

contact www.hffesq.com to get in on nov 2010 class act law suit now!

0 0 Reply
HELP for ASC customers in need

Dec 25, 2010

I can totally relate to what each of you are posting, saying, and feeling! My husband and I were recently going through this whole "everything is going to be fine" or "please resend your income, bills, and hardship letter" scenario since early 2010. ASC reps in customer service and loss mitigation continued to say the loan modification was in the process...send in the forebearance agreement payments (3 consecutive) and then the modification would be finalized. Once we made the 3 consecutive payments we received a letter from ASC stating that after reviewing the modification request, we did NOT qualify for the modification and our house was "currently in foreclosure with a sale date". We were furious! My husband started researching and trying to see WHO we could contact to include a Real Estate Attorney. During his researching online, he looked up the Better Business Bureau to see how to file a formal complaint against ASC. While at the Better Business site, ASC listed a coorporate office and requested that customers contact that office prior to filing a complaint. Needless to say, it was the Presidential Office for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, and I have to say... it took less than 60 days from start to finish to get our mortgage modification, taking us from an outrageous ARM to a fixed rate, with the same maturity date. The representative was appalled that customers were being given a run around approach by service reps and they were misleading customers. Two... Show more

Rich

Dec 13, 2010

Is there any update to this, is anyone in or has started a CAL yet? I'm in Connecticut, the closed on the house and resold it to themselves by making a side company to buy it. I still want to nail them for the fraud.

bri

Nov 18, 2010 Mokra Hora, Jihomoravsky Kraj

i hear a bunch of people with similar stories mine is also the same i applied 7 months ago just two months behind on payments the misled me saying everything was going to b fine, although they kept loosing paperwork i sent them, long story short got a letter stating my house is in forclosure sale date dec 7! i need help fast if anyone knows a lawyer or class action suit against them please drop me a line brianmob@hotmail.com they cant get away with this!!!

bert

Nov 02, 2010

Here in California Mers stated they are Nominee for New Century Mortgage in 2008 However new Century Mortgage sold all it loans and then filed BK in 2007. ASC/Wells Fargo stated to the BK court under Penulty of Perjury American Servicing Company Acquired servicing rights
to my note and deed of trust 6/30/2006 Lie Lie Lie The house was not completed and my deed of trust was not printed until nov-14-2006. Also 6/30/2006 The house was stix in the builder name. They did not file a notice of completion until oct 2006.2009 Wells Fargo Attorney Foreclosure Mills Pite Duncon LLC in San Diego california submitted a proof of claim to the federal bk court in 2009 a OG copy of a note. The 2009 note was certified and had a bar code and a mers min number. However my original loan number was erased you could see the lines. The 2010 motion for relief from automatic stay The note did not have the Mers Min Number and no bar code not evan certified.We also notice they erase the min number and my OG loan number from my Deed Of Trust. This Is a Clear Case Of Fraud On The Courts.PLEASE CONTACT ME I WOULD LIKE MY CASE TO BE IN THE MEDIA AND INVESTIGATED.

Still Pissed Off

Jun 08, 2010

To Andi: ASC operates this way. I strongly suggests that you threaten them with a lawyer. There was a lawsuit against them recently in which the consumers won.

Still Pissed Off

Jun 08, 2010

ASC is the worst company in America!!! I cannot believe the way they operate. Our house was foreclosed back in 2005 because those worthless idiots did not know what the *** they were doing. I have to say they are the most incompetent people I've ever dealt with.

We were late on our payments by 2 months. Then, we called numerous times to send in our payments but was told that we COULD NOT send it in the payment...it was too late!!! Wow, I've never heard of that one. So, we tried to speak to someone else who told us it's okay to send in the payment but not in the amount to cover for the 2 months but in a lesser amount. Odd??? So, we did and a few months later, they returned our check and said, they couldn't accept the payment!?!!??

Six months later, we were told to fax all of our documents, etc. and so we did...we waited and waited. So, we called them. "We didn't get your fax. Can you send it again?" But wait, according to our fax report, it showed that the fax was successful. How could this be? We continued sending them the fax numerous times and again was told the same thing. This dragged on for weeks and then, they said to send in the documents. By that time, our house was in 'foreclosures' status. So, now they told us to send all the late mortgage payments which was totaling to an outrageous amount of $14,000 to avoid it.

The moral of the story, this company not only should be sued but needs to be closed!!!!

1-20 of 31 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Americas Servicing Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×