Americas Servicing Company - class action lawsuit against ASC
I am having the same issue with this company as every body else .My mortgage was sold to them a year ago ,and the way things going i think they not inerested at all in workin with the consumers,i am pissesd at the way American servicing company is handling my mortgage modification process ,for three month now i am waiting for them to start handeling my paperwork,and still have not gotten any where with them. Please if anyone has any help advise ,or if anyone has a class action lawsuit against ASC "Wells Fargo" please contact me at : email@example.com #155827
You may also like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I wias serve raw chicken raw chicken uncooked undercooked chicken call store guy acts like he cannot understand English repeat myself 13 times about the raw chicken over phone when..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."