Not resolved

My name is Luis Taveras.You had my mortgage and then it was transferred to Specialize Loan Services.

I need a copy of my 2016 1099 to file my taxes. Can this be emailed to me at My social security number is [REDACTED].

It can also be mailed to 336 Lafayette Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11238.Thanks!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like