Interest Rate

I have 3 investor mortgages with them on 2-Family rentals.They Charge late fees even when paid within the 15-day grace period.

The customer service is a joke. They just love imposing forced pay Hazard and Flood insurance to swindle more of your hard earned money. Recently they changed all 3 of my statements to their Parent Company Wells Fargo Home Mortgage without notifying me? Its a good thing I noticed the different account numbers or my payment would have been screwed up.

I think they do stuff purposely to set you up to fail and foreclose.Are they a Mortgage and Loan or a crooked Real estate company?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Americas Servicing Company. The most disappointing about americas servicing company mortgage at Americas Servicing Company was think asc and wells fargo suck Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Americas Servicing Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Americas Servicing Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments