Lahaina, Hawaii

Since November of last year, we have been tryinging to do loan modifications.We submit paperwork, but never get a straight answer.

Who knows how to head a class action lawsuit? I'm in!! Anyone out there started one yet? I've called them so many times, so many different answers.

I don't want to lose my house, but at the rate they are doing things---it may happen. Each person I talk to has a different answer. Sometimes my paperwork is complete, other times, it's not. I hvae no idea what's going on and cannot get a straight answer from anyone.

I didn't realize so many people were going through the same thing!!!

Let's file!!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

traetedunfairly
#732016

America's Servicing Company needs to be investigated on the way they do business.The amounts owed on the loans never match up.

They foreclosed on my sons home without notification and going through the modifications for help was unbelievable. Numerous papers as requested were sent to them (faxed and mailed) and yet they kept saying they needed the same information that was supplied to them. The modification papers were sent to different locations so it was clearly apparent to me that the imformation was not getting documented when they received them which is why they kept asking for the same information that was submitted to them on numerous occasions.

We have a pre-mediation hearing on 10/25/2013 and I am praying that justice is served and my son will be able to keep his home.I would appreciate any information from anyone who is clearly going through the same situation.

Mike

another house lost. now in forclosure asc wants to work something out

Reva

I have just about the same story. They strubg us aalog for THREE YEARS and we kost our home in December. We are currently fighting eviction and iwe can succeed there I intebd to sue them!!!

Veronica

I have similar stories as other homeowners. I want to be a part of the class action suit. ASC has no intention of modifying these loans.

Veronica

Sam

I am an attorney and have suffered through the same process with ASC – there is a Consent Order between Wells Fargo and the Comptroller of the Currency dated April 2011 supposedly preventing further activity of this kind but obviously not. A class action is warranted but difficult – there is one pending in CA. I have started an email at ascclassaction@yahoo.com – if people are serious send me comments and I will decide whether to proceed.

Melvin Hill

Americas servicing are all ready in a class action lawsuit check the web..

Mari

I could tell you all my ASC story but it would be identical to many of your own.I am disgusted with this company.

They will not recognize the HARP II refinance nor will they modify a bloody thing for me. I have been working on this for two years.

If ANYONE knows how to do a class action lawsuit, I WANT IN!!Jazzamour@att.net.

Abel Martinez

We all have similar stories dealing with ASC/Wells Fargo.Where do we go from here?

Do we contact a Law Firm that will take up the cause, and start a Class Action Law Suit against ASC. Who can recommend such a Firm? We would include all of our names and information, and I'm sure this Class Action Lawsuit will probably include atleast 1,000,000 members parties to the Law Suit. And we're probably talking in the $100,000,000.

I'm in.abelmarti@aol.com

Rita Spencer

I first applied for a modification in 2010 after my husband had passed and i could no longer make the high paymetts. I sent paperwork and then more paperwork for the same thing, copies of bills, proof of income ona and on and on. Made the three payments with the new loan amount of course you have to make those on time not a minute late, which I did. This took somewhere in the neighorhood of 8 months to get done. After I had made these payments and did what they told me to do (on time I might add) I finally received a letter stating that they were sorry but I was turned down for my modification. When I called I ask them why I did not qualify here is the answer I was given. (You failed to send us separate copeis of your utitlty bills) My response to that was I have sent you this information several times. I was told by the ASC associate not to worry about that letter anyway because it is just a generic letter they send to everyone who tries to get a modification.

I received letters stating they were going to foreclose and I might think about going for a short sale on my property. I tried every way possible to get a Reverse Mortgage to pay them off. But my property did not appraise at a high enough value to get the full amount owed them after they have added all the late charges and attorneys fees and whatever else they could think to add. this has been going on since mid 2010. Anyway I offered them a Short payoff a "PRE HUD AGREEMENT" this is the same as...

scv