We have been trying for nearly a year to get a modification to no avail, they say we can afford the+$3600/month payments for next 4 years on a 1000sq ft home.They say that even though the payment is 70% of income we have too much income.

To top it off we have no escrow account,yet they paid our property tax in Dec 2015. ASC says they got a notice we were delinquent on taxes EXCEPT TAXES WERE NOT DUE UNTIL FEB 2016.

The city does not send the mortgage company any notices.Now we have a negative balance in non existent escrow account!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of americas servicing company loan. Americas Servicing Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned americas servicing company loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Americas Servicing Company.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Americas Servicing Company Mortgage Modification Review from Dawson, Georgia Americas Servicing Company "My pissed attitude comes from not given a chance to pay for home on a trial basis. This was never offered to me. ASC has screwed me out of my..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more