I have a mortgage loan with America's Servicing Company.My payments had got behind due to divorce.

I called their Loss Mitigation Dept. for help and that's where my nightmare starts. I see that there are MANY other people who have had a very similar experience with this loan company. I was advised to call the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint .

A representative of the FTC told me to have others who are having problems with this mortgage company to file a complaint and enough complaints will launch an investigation into ASC'c practices.The FTC (877)382-4357 or 877-FTC-HELP

Review about: Americas Servicing Company Loan.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

:cry For over two and a half years ago I started a load modification with ASC.I am disable with 2 disable children , one elementry age child , and a spouse who lost his job after 10 years of employment.

I'm still in and out of different types of modifications , after paperwork had been lost or deleted from my file. No records indicating that I even had a file from time to time. I made phone calls after phone calls, different representatives were taking calls with no understanding of what was indicated prior. Now AMC has started a new modification with the wrong information in their files about a new payment amount, other than waht was mailed to me from their company.

All of this is a very sad situation and I would love to join the Class Action Suite that is being filled against ASC, and for all of you that are being judgemental about what we are going through with our home loans should thank God that their not in our situation and should render prayer for what you don't understand. This is a situation that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Countless nights of worry and anxiety, wandering will your family have a place to live.This is defiinetly a walk by faith!

I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION , I HAVE SUBMITTED AND RE-SUBMITTED SAME INFORMATION OVER AND OVER FOR THE LAST ELEVEN MONTHS FOR THEM TO REVIEW IT AND ASK ME AGAIN FOR SAME INFORMATION ALL OVER AGAIN.I AM WORN OUT AND TIRED OF THEIR TACTICS AND LIES .

ANY ONE FILLING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT I AM IN.562-964-3700

North Bend, Oregon, United States #7934

Sugarpie, you are mistaken.Loss Mitigation is a department of most servicing companies and lenders.

I have a friend who works for Loss Mitigation for Flagstar Bank, and privously for Loan Giant, and she is bewildred, and discusted by the way that ASH has handeled my loss mitigation.

It is fradulent, and they are purposly misleading.It's sad to see people are still so blind.

Springfield, Ohio, United States #7316

the complaints I've seen on this website only confirm what I already know.I will guarantee you that every single one of these folks were/are legitimately delinquent and expect ASC to resolve their issues.

First, ASC is NOT a loan company. They are a servicing agent. That means they do not hold the Note or the Mortgage. They do the clerical work to maintain the loan for the investor.

Maybe if you really read your Note and Mortgage you would understand why certain things are done. The Mortgage states that if your taxes are delinquent or your insurance has lapsed, ASC MUST protect the security interest in the loan and will open an escrow account; even if the loan was not originally set up for an escrow. If your payments are delinquent and your property is abandoned, they have the right to enter your property, do maintenance work if necessary, and those charges are added to your total amount due. ASC is one of the few loan servicers that offer any type of loss mitigation.

It is not a law that this has to be offered. It is their intent to try and assist people who have made the decision to default on their loan. There are always excuses not to make your mortgage payment.

the consequences that occur as a result rest on the shoulders of the debtor.Perhaps you all should stop whining, learn how to be good financial stewards of your money, put your priorities in place and remember, if you pay for your summer vacation or your Christmas presents with...