Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC?

They set you up for failure.They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a payment on your mortgage.

User Name Password, 6 Security questions. Finally get to the page and it states Internal Server Error. Please contact customer service. ASC has the worst website to try to make a mortgage payment!

It is not user friendly at all!! 2 1/2 hours patiently trying to make a payment before I resorted to phone the damned payment in. In the 15 years that I have had mortgage with ASC there has never been a Website that is easy to make a payment. Server Down, Internal Server Problems, make a Payment to be re-routed to a Bogus Website to take payment for your mortgage!!

Just sucks no matter how you slice it. There is no other website worse than this!!!!!!!!!! Set you up for failure so you can pay late fees and $15.00 for someone to take your payment over the phone. If you are in a pinch and making your payment online you will fail!!

This is BAD BUSINESS. I REPORTED TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. ASC MAKES IT SO DIFFICULT TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

YOU HAVE TO BE A HARVARD GRADUATE TO NAVIGATE THE DAMNED WEBSITE AND THEN EVEN STILL YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT OR INTERNAL ERRORS OCCUR AND LOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT!!!ASC SHOULD BE FORCED TO PUT UP A REVISED WEBSITE THAT IS USER FRIENDLY.

THEN THE FOLLOWING MONTH THEY WILL CHANGE THE WEBSITE ADDRESS AGAIN AND AGAIN.SET UP FOR FAILURE AT YOUR EXPENSE,

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Americas Servicing Company and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Americas Servicing Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Americas Servicing Company and americas servicing company loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments