Review about Americas Servicing Company Mortgage Modification from Dawson, Georgia
My pissed attitude comes from not given a chance to pay for home on a trial basis.This was never offered to me.
ASC has screwed me out of my home. Modifications are a joke with all the available options to save the home.
Keajuanna Lacy is a Big Liar.Don't trust her!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Americas Servicing Company Mortgage Modification
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "Update by Homeowner: Bayview let the insurance lapse and so many days beyond that, the insurance company (State Farm) had to get some waiver. But the best part is yet..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."