This company purchased our loan from American Mortgage Company (AMC) a couple of years ago.Unfortunately, we didn't find out but until a few months after when we received notifications that we were behind our payments when we were not.

We had an electronic payment set up with AMC; therefore, we couldn't understand why a company named ASC was bugging us. Finally we realized what happen and try to refinance with another company. Unfortunately, we made the mistake on trusting AMC agent and let him borrowed our loan papers because he told us that he lost his copy. He never returned us the original and we asked for a copy to AMC.

Every time we ask for our terms and conditions of our contract they tell my husband that they will send the copies but never, ever have done it! It has been a year and so and we are still waiting for papers. Additionally, our payments went from $2,200.00 a month to $3,900.00 and keeps rising! Companies like this one are the ones responsible for our crisis in home loans in our country.

There must be a law or something to stop them!

We are about to loose our home!

Review about: Americas Servicing Company Loan.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

Americas Servicing Company Mortgage Modification Review from Dawson, Georgia Americas Servicing Company "My pissed attitude comes from not given a chance to pay for home on a trial basis. This was never offered to me. ASC has screwed me out of my..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more