I too have my mortgage with this company.My payments are made on time, I have a traditional loan, and I put 20% down.

They are owned by Wells Fargo and I pay every month through my Wells Fargo bill pay, they still have managed to screw me!!! I provided all documents of insurance for the home and they still put a forced insurance policy on my account and then applied my mortage payments to this Bogus insurance policy they made up. Now my mortgage is past due and I'm facing forclusure. I have been to *** and back with them and I'm hoping I get to keep my home.

Stay far away from them.

This company is nothing but a scam.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

Dorsey, Illinois, United States #24648

Why not do as many are with WELLS FARGO for basically the same reasons.I know it's a little thing, BUT, there is power in numbers.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily.

But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill. I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month.

I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE. Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates!

A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention.If so, please post it.