ASC is set up to collect fines by any means possible.They don't have a way to schedule payments online so they post on the grace period date.

If you mail a payment there is no consistency when it will post to your account. If you pay by phone it is a charge. Late fees are astronomical. If you do want to schedule an online payment it has to be on the first and only the first.

It is also impossible to get someone on the phone unless it is to collect a $20 dollar payment by phone charge. They are already rapeing us with high interest rates due to our credit rate, now they are trying to get as much out of us in charges as possible.

Our loan was switched from Saxon who is really good to this crappy ASC.If you have the option, steer clear of this money pit.

Review about: Americas Servicing Company Loan.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

That happened to me on my modification. I paid but it wasn't posted and there fore my modification was deined.

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more