ASC is set up to collect fines by any means possible.They don't have a way to schedule payments online so they post on the grace period date.

If you mail a payment there is no consistency when it will post to your account. If you pay by phone it is a charge. Late fees are astronomical. If you do want to schedule an online payment it has to be on the first and only the first.

It is also impossible to get someone on the phone unless it is to collect a $20 dollar payment by phone charge. They are already rapeing us with high interest rates due to our credit rate, now they are trying to get as much out of us in charges as possible.

Our loan was switched from Saxon who is really good to this crappy ASC.If you have the option, steer clear of this money pit.

Review about: Americas Servicing Company Loan.

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

That happened to me on my modification. I paid but it wasn't posted and there fore my modification was deined.

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Americas Servicing Company - Not User Friendly Americas Servicing Company "Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC? They set you up for failure. They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more