Marrero, Louisiana

My parents died yrs ago I was paying the mort.until my husband got in an accident long story short home went into forclosure, I got the necessary legal documents faxed them to the co.

Called and called and called left message after message with no call back. Got letter send pymt or foreclosure imminent. No address on the letter when called to ask were exactly to send pymt again no call back after several message.

Bottom like they will not call you back when you leave a message.Very stressful dealing with ASC which is WellsFargo doing biz as ASC.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Americas Servicing Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Review about Americas Servicing Company Mortgage Modification from Dawson, Georgia Americas Servicing Company "My pissed attitude comes from not given a chance to pay for home on a trial basis. This was never offered to me. ASC has screwed me out of my..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more